Institute Code : MB6114
1. Prof. Suvarna Dhamdhere – 9765293622
2. Mr. Avinash Nashikkar – 7776065559
” Educational loan from Bank facility is also available.”
Master in Business Administration (MBA) of Savitribai Phule Pune University
Online CET for 2018-2019
DTE- Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) each year. This year the CET is online. DTE will be publishing the details regarding notifications in leading newspapers. The information will also be available on the official website of www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
The Institute conducts MBA two year full time course. The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, DTE and Government of Maharashtra. It is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University for MBA and Ph.D. in Management.
HNIMR was accredited by National Board of Accreditation for the period 2008-2011.
To develop competent young managers with necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to function effectively in managerial/ administrative positions in business, industry, public system and government.
Two years full time (4 Semesters)
1. Graduate of any faculty of a statutory University with 50% marks (Reserved category 45%) and Appeared for CMAT 2018 (Conducted by AICTE) or Appeared for CAT (conducted by IIMs) / MAT / XAT ( conducted by XLRI) / ATMA (conducted by AIMS) for academic year 2018-19.
2. Candidates securing negative or zero score in CMAT or in CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / Association CET / Any other equivalent CET will not be eligible to get admission to MBA/ MMS/PGDBM/ PGDM course in the State of Maharashtra i.e. candidates with non-zero (one or more than one) score are eligible.
As per rules of DTE
Interim Fee Structure
For MBA-I yr. for the Academic Year 2018-19
Particulars of Fees
|Tuition & Development Fee||
|Miscellaneous Fee (Savitribai Phule Pune University)||640|
|Eligibility Fee *||
500 / 1000
|Amartya Shiksha Yojana||
1,81,374 Or 1,81,874
* For OBC Students – Half Tuition fee & Full Development Fee plus Other fees
* For Other Categories – Only Development Fee plus Other Fees
* Eligibility Fee for the Maharashtra State Students Rs. 500/- and for Outside Maharashtra Rs. 1,000/- .
* Fees Payable by Cash / DD in the name of ” Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women”, payable at Pune.
* Fees Refund rules for Cancellation of Admission:-
The refund rules of DTE will be applicable for candidate admitted through CAP Round.
* Student are advised to pay fees by Demand Draft only.
* These Fees are subject to revision by University / Government.
* Students who have already paid Rs. 5000/- at ARC shall pay less Rs. 4000/- from above fees.
The Institute offers specialisations in Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, International Business, Operations & Materials, Supply Chain, Rural & Agri Business, Family Business, Digital Media Communication Marketing, Defence.
MBA Course Structure
Savitribai Phule Pune University incorporated Choice based Credit System and Grading System w.e.f. Academic year 2016-17.