Pune is considered the cultural capital of Maharashtra & the 8th largest metropolises in India. It was earlier known as Punya-Nagiri or Queen of Deccan. Pune has made its mark as the educational epicenter of the country, winning itself the sobriquet, ‘The Oxford of the East’.
The city is also known for manufacturing and automobiles, as well as government and private sector research institutes for information technology (IT) education, management and training, which attract migrants, students and professionals from around the globe. This beautiful Pune city is a pleasant travel getaway destination, having many exotic locales like the Sinhgad Fort, AgaKhan Palace, Empress Garden, PuLa Deshpande Garden, Shaniwar Wada, Lal Mahal etc. attracting innumerable tourists.
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha, (MKSSS), Pune is a 116-year-old parent body committed to “Empowerment of women through education”. MKSSS, Pune was established in 1896 by the great visionary and social worker Bharat Ratna Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve to provide shelter to destitute women. MKSSS spread over in 60 educational and other units including institutions imparting professional education like Cummins Engineering college, Bhanuben Nanavati Architecture college, School of Fashion Technology and Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for Women (HNIMR). HNIMR is an all-women management institute, established in 1996; affiliated to University of Pune and recognized by AICTE & DTE
Entrepreneurship Development Cell-to promote entrepreneurship among students, Research Cell with various surveys and research projects undertaken, Management Development Programme (MDP) cell that provides training to corporate and outside world, Women’s Study centre carrying social activities related to women; are the special features of HNIMR.
A strong Corporate – Interface with the help of concurrent interactive sessions by experts from Corporate on current issues, IT Tools and also HR Conclave, Marketing Meet, CFO Meet, keep the students acquainted with the current affairs. The students are enhanced with the operational acquaintances by visits to different organizations like Tech Mahindra, Synechron, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Labour Court and Labour Commissioner Office, etc. With a deep sense of belongingness to the society and to inculcate the spirit of social responsibility among the students, the Community Development Cell of HNIMR works imparting education with social activities.
The Intellectual Asset of HNIMR consists of 9 Doctorate faculty members and 5 faculty members pursuing their Ph.D. This enriched faculty resource with extensive academic and industrial experience facilitates the fulfillment of the objectives of HNIMR.
Expectations for Artificial Intelligence (AI) are sky-high, but what are businesses actually doing now? The gap between ambition and execution is large at most companies. Three-quarters of executives believe Artificial Intelligence will enable their companies to move into new businesses. Almost 85% believe Artificial Intelligence will allow their companies to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage. But only about one in five companies has incorporated AI in some offerings or processes. Only one in 20 companies has extensively incorporated AI in processes. Less than 39% of all companies have an AI strategy in place. The largest companies — those with at least 100,000 employees — are the most likely to have an AI strategy, but only half have one.
The Artificial Intelligence and Business Strategy initiative explores the growing use of artificial intelligence in the business landscape. The exploration looks specifically at how AI is affecting the development and execution of strategy in organizations.
- Human Intelligence
- Natural Intelligence Vs. AI
- The ethics of AI.
- Machine Learning.
- Deep Learning.
- AI driving the future of Automotive.
- Reshaping Business through AI.
- Case Studies on AI.
- AI improving on Workplace Communication.
- AI powers CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Transforming Customer Experience.
- Enhancing Productivity through AI.
- The emergence of AI
- AI the ” Competitive Advantage”
- AI in Indian Business Scenario
- NLP & AI
- AI – Make or Break the Future?
- AI & its application in :
- Medical & Healthcare
- Media & Gaming
- Accounting Database
- Crime Detection & Forensic
The above themes are only suggestive. Researchers may contribute to the knowledge by submitting the research papers related to any topic of the Conference.
- The abstract(s) (approximately 300 words) should reflect the scope of the full version of the paper /case along with few appropriate keywords.
- Details of the author(s) to be given at the end of the paper with information such as Name, Designation, Organization name and email address.
- Details such as Brief profile of the author(s) , contact details (with postal address, mobile number and email address) and under which Sub-Theme the abstract is to be considered, should be clearly mentioned in the mail communication.
- Electronic submission of manuscripts in MS Word format is required.
- All abstract(s) , Paper(s) , Case(s) should be submitted using English language , Font type Times New Roman, Font size 12 (IEEE format) with 1.5 line spacing.
- Full version of the manuscript(s) should be of maximum 3500 word count.
- Unformatted paper(s), and paper(s) beyond the page limit will not be reviewed.
- Accepted abstract(s) would be published in the conference pre-proceeding.
- Few selected full paper(s) would be published in the blind reviewed journal ISSN 0973-7936.
- Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) should be sent through email on : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do visit HNIMR Website www.hnimr.org for more details and updates.
- All submitted manuscript(s) will be subjected to Double blind review, by eminent professionals from academic and/or corporate.
- Paper(s) in absentia would as well be accepted with registration fee as applicable.
- All the participants need to carry identification proof of their organization or a photo identity.
|Last date of Submission of Abstract||21th January 2019|
|Notification of Acceptance||25th January 2019|
|Last date of submission of paper||31st January 2019|
- Students – Under Graduate(UG), Post Graduate(PG), Research Scholars
- Management Trainees & Associates
- Academicians / Faculty Members / Teachers
- Corporate Professionals / Entrepreneurs / Consultants / Business Practitioners / Industrialists
(Without transportation and Accommodation charges)
|For Indian Delegates||For Foreign Delegates|
|Academicians and Research Scholars||Rs. 1500/-||$200|
|Delegation Fees for paper presentation and publication with ISSN – includes tea, breakfast, lunch, seminar kit and seminar proceedings|
Author & Co-author(s) of accepted paper/case, should register and pay registration fees separately.
Demand Draft (DD) to be drawn in favor of “Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women” payable at Pune from any Nationalized Bank.
- Dr. Sachin Vernekar – Director (IMED), Dean(FMS),Bharati Vidyapeeth University,Pune-India.
- Prof. (Gp. Capt.) D.P Apte , Registrar , MIT World Peace University ,Pune.
- Mr. Sushil Asar , Associate Partner, Business Analytics, IBM, China.
- Dr. Rachana Shikhare , Dean – Dr. D.Y Patil Institute of Management Studies.
- Mr. Prasad Adawadkar , Founder –Director , AurraApps Consulting,Pune.
- Prof. N. D. Patil – Vice Chairman- MKSSS, Chairman – CDC, HNIMR.
Dr. Jagdish N. Pol – Director, HNIMR
Dr. Arpita Singh
Dr. Mihika Kulkarni
Dr. Geeta Jadhav
The Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly known as University of Poona) was established under the Poona University Act, passed by the Bombay Legislature on 10th February, 1948. It is one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies
AuraApps Consulting is a Dynamic and Result Oriented Software and IT Services, Solutions Provider team of Professionals, having diversified Industry experience.
Our Primary Focus areas are Information Technology, Software Solutions such as Oracle Applications ERP – Consulting, Training, Support & Services, Academics and Education.
We at AuraApps, equally focus to excel on the expertise of the ‘Emerging Trends and Disruptive Technologies’ that are out there in the global market today.
We rendered our Services across the world including India, USA, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions. Our Quality Services delivered significant amount of Savings to our esteemed Customers.
AiConversation is a disruptive chatbot development & automation company from Pune, India. We are a dedicated team of chatbot and voicebot experts. We develop custom chatbot based on our client’s unique business requirements and platforms. We design, develop and train high-quality chatbot and voice apps with conversational abilities, context sensitivity, and personality traits.