Execution of Activity
An analysis of the Placement data of recent few years, interaction of the staff with various corporate personnel at different forum and feedback from the students of previous batches revealed that students lack certain key skills when they approach various companies for their placements. The Placement Support Cell was formed to help the institute’s placement cell in better preparing our students for their placements.
- The Training & Placement Office of the Institute has the responsibility of facilitating the Campus Recruitment Programme for all disciplines.
- The Placement Office initiates and nurtures contacts with leading organizations for campus visits and is functional throughout the year.
- It endeavors to match the aspirations of the students with the needs of the Industry. It also assists the students for Summer/Winter Industrial training.
- The T&P Division also provides counseling and guidance to the students regarding the visiting organizations, selection procedure, preparation methods & resources thereby ensuring that the students are adequately equipped to face the recruitment tests.
- A team of Student Placement Coordinators duly assist the T&P Officeer.
- The Auditorium, Seminar halls and Interview cubicles, equipped with audio-visual aids provide the ideal venue for campus selection activities like Presentations, Written Test, Group Discussion and Interviews.
- The Placement Office ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangement and hospitality for officials of the visiting companies.