Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha, (MKSSS), Pune is a 121-year-old parent body committed to “Empowerment of women through education”. MKSSS, Pune was established in 1896 by the great visionary and social worker Bharat Ratna Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve to provide shelter to destitute women. MKSSS spread over in 60 educational and other units including institutions imparting professional education like Cummins Engineering college, Bhanuben Nanavati Architecture college, School of Fashion Technology and Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for Women (HNIMR). HNIMR is an all-women management institute, established in 1996; affiliated to University of Pune and recognized by AICTE & DTE. It was also accredited by National Board of Accreditation for the period 2008-2011. The reaccreditation is in process.
Entrepreneurship Development Cell is to promote entrepreneurship among students, Research Cell that carry out various surveys and research projects are undertaken, Management Development Programme (MDP) cell that provides training to corporate and outside world, Women’s Study centre carrying social activities related to women; are the special features of HNIMR.
A strong Corporate – Interface with the help of concurrent interactive sessions by experts from Corporate on current issues, IT Tools and also HR Conclave, Marketing Meet, CFO Meet, keep the students acquainted with the current affairs. The students are enhanced with the operational acquaintances by visits to different organizations like TechMahindra, Synechron, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Labour Court and Labour Commissioner Office, etc. With a deep sense of belongingness to the society and to inculcate the spirit of social responsibility among the students.
In Business organization, the best management practices are undertaken to attain efficiency and effectiveness for any large size or medium size or small scale business organization. The business management strategies and practices used by the organizations are inclusive in such a way that the businesses attain its long-term objectives with the highest rates of growth and profits in the long run. Business management strategy can be illustrated as a process of specifying a company’s objectives, developing policies and plans to achieve these objectives and the allocation of resources in the direction of implementing the policies and thereby attaining these objectives. Most importantly, business management practice is a dynamic process which encompasses all the industries like Manufacturing, Pharmacy, Healthcare and Services like IT e Commerce etc.
Business organizations need to provide for the needs of customers who, with more exposure to local and global markets, have higher expectations relating to the cost, quality, speed and innovation of the services and products. Due to this global need for managing change, organizations need to replace the ‘old’ traditional management practices with the contemporary ones. Thus managers need to take a holistic view of the changes in their environments and need to apply a completely new set of skills by leveraging the best contemporary management practices for creating a competitive edge and sustaining the organizations at the global level.
With this view HNIMR is organizing a National Conference on “Leveraging the best contemporary management practices in business management.”
“Leveraging the Best Contemporary Management Practices in Business Management.”
- Evolving management practice
- The nature of strategic thinking
- Rethinking organizational design
- Finance, Globalization and complexity
- Communications and technology
- Determinants of Financial Practices in contemporary management
- Financial Management Practices and Financial Performance of Enterprises
- Asset Management and Cash Management
- Risk management
- Technological advancement in the banking and non-banking sectors
- Convergence in financial services
- Digital Marketing Contemporary Practices
- Use of technology in Advertising is changing face of Marketing communication
- Video Marketing through Social Media website
- Social Media Marketing practices
- Digital Practices in CRM
- Human Resources and Knowledgeable management
- Modern HR Practices
- Best HRM business Practices
- Contemporary Issues in HRM
IT and Operations
- Enterprise Resource Planning –ERP
- Big Data Analytics
- Digital India-An initiative to transform Nation
- e- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management
- Just In Time (JIT)
- Toyota Production System
- Modern practices in Materials Management
The above themes are only suggestive. Researchers may contribute to the knowledge by submitting the research papers related to any topic of the Conference.
- The abstract(s) (approximately 300 words) should reflect the scope of the full version of the paper /case along with few appropriate keywords.
- Details of the author(s) to be given at the end of the paper with information such as Name, Designation, Organization name and email address.
- Details such as Brief profile of the author(s), contact details (with postal address, mobile number and email address) and under which Sub-Theme the abstract is to be considered, should be clearly mentioned in the mail communication.
- Electronic submission of manuscripts in MS Word format is required.
- All abstract(s), Paper(s), Case(s) should be submitted using English language, Font type Times New Roman, Font size 12 (IEEE format) with 1.5 line spacing.
- Full version of the manuscript(s) should be of maximum 3500 word count.
- Accepted abstract(s) would be published in the conference pre-proceeding.
- Selected full Paper(s) would be published in the blind reviewed journal ISSN 0973-7936
- Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) should be sent through email on: email@example.com
- All submitted manuscript(s) will be subjected to Double blind review, by eminent professionals from academic and corporate.
- Paper(s) in absentia would as well be accepted with registration fee as applicable.
Last date of Submission of Abstract
|20th January 2019|
Notification of Acceptance
25th January 2019
Last date of submission of paper
31st January 2019
Notification of Acceptance
5th February 2019
- Students – Under Graduate , Post Graduate and Research Scholars
- Management Trainees and Associates
- Academicians ,Faculty Members and Teachers
- Corporate Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Consultants , Business Practitioners and Industrialists
|Registration Fees (INR)|
Delegation Fees for paper presentation and publication with ISSN – includes tea, breakfast, lunch, seminar kit and seminar proceedings
Author and Co-author(s) of accepted paper/case, should register and pay registration fees separately.
Demand Draft (DD) to be drawn in favor of “Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women” payable at Pune from any Nationalized Bank.
- Prof. N. D. Patil (Vice-Chairman MKSSS, Chairman- CDC HNIMR)
- Dr. Jagdish N. Pol – Director, HNIMR
- Mr. Ketan R. Gandhi-President & CEO KGGURUJI Consulting and Services
Dr. Jagdish N. Pol – Director, HNIMR (9850890461)
Mr. Ganesh Lotke (9552588368)
Conference Core Committee :
Dr. Sonali Parchure ( 9423032159)
Mr. Prashnat Mamarde (9404226890)
Mrs. Ranjana Gogate (9421167416)
The Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly known as University of Poona) was established under the Poona University Act, passed by the Bombay Legislature on 10th February, 1948. It is one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies.