ATMA :: Mode 1: Online Payment using Debit / Credit Cards
- The payment is accepted from the candidates from 30th July, 2018 till 05:00 PM.
- The Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of Rs.1298/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred and ninty eight only) and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card.
- The candidate should fill his/her details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile No and Date of Birth in the Online Fee Payment form.
(Important: You should write correct mobile number, mail ID and date of Birth)
- After paying the fees through fee payment form, The registration link with PID will be sent to the candidates mobile no. and Email ID for completion of the registration. If the candidate has not got the PID through SMS, s/he would have got it through the registered email ID also.
- If candidate has not got PID through SMS as well as Email the s/he can search the PID or Password by clicking Search PID or Password.
- Follow the instructions given in the mail. i.e. there is a registration link, you have to click to“registration Link” to register for the ATMA exam 27th May 2018 using the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) of the candidate. Once you registered, . Candidates has to upload photo and signature image. using PID and Password.
- Similarly option is available to the candidate to choose two test centre’s according to their choice, so that, in case the first centre is not available, the second centre gets included in the admit card. cond centre gets included in the admit card.
- After filling all the details, there is a button in the registration form ” Click here to register for ATMA Exam “. You have to click this button.
- After successfully registering for the test, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in application (Registration) and also you will receive an auto generated mail to your mentioned email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- By using login credentials, he can print the filled in registration form or admit card or test result.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- Admit Cards: Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com by entering the PID, password from 03rd August 2018 (11 AM) to 05th August 2018 ( 1:45 PM).
- You must get your Admit Card in order to appear for the test. Candidates without the Admit Card or without photograph will not be allowed to appear for the test. Two latest passport size Photographs are to be affixed on the Admit Card (Candidate’s copy and Test Centre copy).
- Change of test center is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 10 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (email@example.com) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
|Date of Commencement of Registration)||31st March 2018|
|Close of Payment gateway||31st July 2018 (till 9 AM)|
|Date of Closure of Registration||31st July 2018 (till 11 AM)|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||05th August 2018 (till 1:45 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||03rd August 2018 (11 AM) to 05th August 2018 ( 1:45 PM)|
|Online test||05th August 2018 (between 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm)|
|Results||09th August 2018 (10 AM)|