MBA Admission Documents to submitted at the time of Admission
Compulsory Documents (for all categories) :-
- CET Score Card-Original
- Nationality/Birth Certificate-Original
- 10th (S.S.C.) & 12th (H.S.C.) Original Mark List
- Mark list of Graduation-Original +3 attested Photocopies
- Passing Certificate/Degree Certificate
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate-Original +1 attested Photo Copy
- Domicile Certificate/Birth Certificate-Original +1 attested Photo copy
- Photographs-2 Passport size for admission
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)-original(Only for those who have done graduation from a University other than Pune University)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)-Affidavit (Notarized) on Rs. 100/-stamp paper (Only for those who have a gap of 1 year after last University exam) – Click here to download format of Gap Certificate
- Submit all documents in soft copy also (PDF Format)
Additional documents for Reserved Category :-
- Caste Certificate –Original + 2 attested Photocopies (Only for Reserved Category)
- Candidate belonging to VJ/DT,NT(A),NT (B),NT(C),NT (D),OBC and SBC
- “Non Creamy Layer Certificate“ valid up to 31st March,2019
Fees payable for MBA course are :-
- Prospectus and form –Prospectus Rs.500/-, Admission Form Rs.100/-, Eligibility Form Rs.50/-
- Fees Payable by Cash / DD in the name of “Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for Women”, payable at Pune.
- Fees towards alumni membership, Rs. 500 by cash.
Interim Fees Structure for the Year 2018-19 for MBA 1st Year
|Particulars of Fees||Open Category|
|Tuition & Development Fee||1,77,000|
|Misc. Fee (University of Pune)||640|
|Eligibility Fee *||500 / 1000|
|Amartya Shiksha Yojana||234|
* For OBC Students – Half Tuition fee & Full Development Fee plus Other fees
* For Other Categories – Only Development Fee plus Other Fees
* Eligibility Fee for the Maharashtra State Students Rs. 500/- and for Outside Maharashtra Rs. 1,000/- .
* Fees Payable by Cash / DD in the name of ” Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women”, payable at Pune.
* Student are advised to pay fees by Demand Draft only.
* These Fees are subject to revision by University / Government.
* Students who have already paid Rs. 5000/- at ARC shall pay less Rs. 4000/- from above fees.
Students are advised to pay fees by DD only.
In case documents for eligibility are not submitted before 20th September 2018, administrative fee Rs.500/- will be extra charged by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Please ensure that you have at least three photocopies of all the documents submitted by you for the admission. Note that the documents will not be returned for any purpose till approval of admission by DTE, Mumbai and (Pravesh Niyantran Samiti) Admission Regulating Authority.
Fees Refund Rules for Cancellation of Admission:-
The refund rules of DTE will be applicable for candidate admitted through CAP Round.
IMP : Students from Reserved Category
Candidates who belong to reserved category and are admitted through DTE can apply for the Scholarship, mentioned below according to the following government rules.
Scholarship / Freeship : 2018-19
||Category||Parents’ / Guardians Income from all sources|
|1||S.C. & S.T.||As per government rules|
|2||Other reserved category(NT, S BC, OBC, )||As per government rules. Total Income not exceeding Rs. 6 Lakhs and above per annum.|
Candidate has to fill-up online e-scholarship form
(web site : http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/escholarship )
& submit following documents with application :
- Attested photo copy of Caste Certificate
- Attested photo copy of Caste validity certificate
- Attested photo copy of Non-creamy layer certificate validity upto 31.03.2019
- Original copy of District Change Certificate (for student from other than Pune District)
- Photo copy of Graduation Mark sheet.
- Original copy of Income Certificate from Tahasildar & Form No.16
- Notarized Gap Certificate (if there is educational Gap) – Click here to download format of Gap Certificate
- Photo copy of DTE Admission letter
- Photo copy of Leaving Certificate/T.C.
- Hostel Admission letter & fees certificate
- Photo copy Aadhar Card (UID )
Students are required to open Savings Bank A/C in any Nationalized Bank . Further they have to give details of Bank Code Number, IFSC Number, & MICR Number.
The student has to submit the on-line scholarship form along with above documents before 31.08.2018. If the form are not submitted till due date, the student will fail to get the scholarship.
Note : Format of Gap Certificate is attached separately in the respective point mentioned above in the procedure.