On 6th Mar’18 MBA Jr. Students visited Wilo Mather Platt Pumps Pvt Ltd. to get a practical exposure through Industrial Trek. It was indeed an informative visit. 34 MBA Jr. Students and 2 faculty members, Dr. Jyoti Gaikwad and Ms. Archana Tatkar were present for the Industrial visit.
Mr. Ashish Patil (Sr.Manager – HR) oriented the students on following points:
- About Wilo Mather Platt Pumps Pvt Ltd.
- The calibrated strategic operational measures taken up by the company.
- Company specially deals with the customized product manufacturing.
- Employee welfare policies.
- Employee engagement activates.
- Employee relations, Grievance Procedures and challenges faced by HR in the Organizations.
This visit gave an opportunity to students to visualize the operation of a Manufacturing Company.