Community Development Cell had organized an Elocution Competition on 8th October, 2012 for MBA juniors and seniors.
Topics for the competition were as follows:
- Success and failure of community development in India.
- Role of women in community development.
- Individualism Vs collectivism in community development.
Rules for the competition were as follows:
- The participants were given the time limit of 3 – 5 mins.
- The participants were allowed to use English, hindi, or Marathi language.
- The participants were evaluated on the basis of content, oratory skills, and total impact.
The judge’s decision was the final decision.
The judge for the competition was Dr.Atul Deshpande.
There were 7 participants for the competition.
The winners were:
- Shilpa Chore
- Priyanka Chinchkar
- Jyoti Singh
Director Dr. Bharati Dole awarded the winners with certificates and trophy.
All the participants were given the participation certificates.
Compering was done by Sanika Alekar and vote of thanks was given by Indrani Chaudhary.
The competition was held under the guidance of Prof. Ranjana Gogate, Prof. Jyoti Gaikwad, Prof. Nivedita Patawane and Prof.Munde.