Dr. Mihika Kulkarni, Department In-charge
It is clearly the time for a quantum leap in the HR field.HR professionals can support the transition by taking seriously the organizational pressure to change, helping to identify ways to measure the value delivered by HR, and conducting meaningful research related to all areas of human performance in tomorrow’s organization .
Hence the objective of the HR Department is to develop a proper role perception of human resource development in the global context by exposing the students to wide range of relevant areas and inturn increasing their employability. We try to develop professionalism among our students and prepare them to take on HR leadership positions across industries. This is achieved through a spectrum of activities like:
- Industry visits
- Role plays
- Group Discussions
- Case studies
- Interaction with Labour Commissioner
- Visit to labour courts and PF Office
- Conducting HR Conclave
- Corporate interface sessions and many more.
- Seating – Dr. Arpita Singh, Dr. Jagdish N. Pol – Director, Dr. Mihika Kulkarni, Prof. Pranita Sonar
- Standing – Prof. Priyanka Potdar, Prof. Manasi Jawadekar, Prof. Geeta Jadhav, Prof. Archana Tatkar