On 14th October 2016 MBA HR students visited Sansera Engineering, Chakan to get a practical exposer through Industrial Trek. It was indeed an informative visit. Around 20 HR specialization students and 4 faculty members benefited from the visit.
Mr. Jayakara Shetty (General Manager) talked with students on following points:
- About Sansera engineering Products and customers, trade union and their role, collective bargaining. Learning and development activities in Sansera Engineering.
- The calibrated strategic operational measures taken up by the company.
- Employee welfare policies.
- Employee engagement activates.
- Industrial relations, Grievances and challenges faced by HR in Sansera Engineering.
- Performance Management system, Managing contract labour inSansera
This visit gave an opportunity to students to understand manufacturing sector from HR point of view. It was indeed pleasure to be at Sansera Engineering.