Improved Management Practices and Change Techniques) A training and consultancy division of HNIMR
- Dedicated team of experienced trainers and professionals
- We offer Behavioral and Technical training
- Company specific training design, delivery and evaluation
- Open House programmes open to all, company specific tailor made programmes too!
- A dedicated women’s research cell and counseling center at our premises
- Women oriented training modules for empowering women
- Organizational Research Projects
- Designing Of Code Of Conduct and Organizational Manuals
- Translation Work
- Personality Profiling to suit the job
- Developing syllabus contents and many more as per your need.
- To keep faculty and the students of the institute abreast o f the contemporary development in the professional of management by involving them in active professional practice.
- To enrich the experience and knowledge of the faculty members which in turn shall upgrade the level and quality of teaching, training and research programmes.
- To generate opportunities for the faculty for experimentation through implementation of their ideas under live conditions
- To acquire first hand knowledge of the profession through exposure of professional practice to students of management.
- To set the highest standards of professional management practices to suit the global competitive environment.
- To generate additional source of funds for the research and development activities of the Institute.
- To motivate successful professionals to join and contribute towards the management education apart from satisfying their routrine duties.
- To provide free consultancy services to the deserving, needy and economically weaker sections and ventures by women, thereby involving the institute in community charitable services.
What can IMPACT do for you?
We would love to conduct training programmes for you at your premises; alternatively we can have them at our campus exclusively for you. We have a dedicated well equipped training hall, staff and canteen. You can also avail our infrastructural facilities for your own workshops.
You can have a glimpse at the behavioral and technical modules we offer on this website itself!
Our trainers, consultants and experts will help you out in your organization’s pursuit for excellence. Our consultancy services would provide expert advice on organizational problems and situations, offer counseling services, and conduct research and surveys for your organization and any help further that you would require.
IMPACT has a niche clientele. We enjoy along and fruitful association with a number of organizations.
To name a few, our corporate clients are:
- MARK Enterprises
- Precision Automation and Robotics India Ltd (PARI)
- EBZ online
- Morris Trust
- Apollo Tyres
- Sehgal Autoriders Ltd
- Aryan Imaging Pvt Ltd
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ETIQUETTES
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT AND NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- GOAL SETTING
- IDEA GENERATION (CREATIVITY)
- OUT OF THE BOX THINKING
- SIX SIGMA
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING WITH TALLY
- OFFICE AUTOMATION
- INTERNET MAILBOX MANAGEMENT
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT & CONTROL THROUGH FINANCIAL TOOLS
- EXCEL PLUS
- FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE MANAGERS
- INCOME TAX PLANNING FOR RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS
- MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TRAIN THE TRAINER
IMPACT Faculty Coordinator – Prof. Nivedita Pantawane