The Sports Cell is established with the objectives to inspire students for physical and mental exercises for their fitness, enhancing the sportsman ship attitude and learning of management principles viz. leadership, team work, problem solving etc. through participation in sports.
- Centralized playground having area of 2.5 acres.
- Sports facilities for outdoor sports
Gymnasium since 2002:
Area of gym is 56.21sq.mtr. with multi-station equipment
The indoor games are available to play viz. Table Tennis, Carom and Chess etc.
Yoga, Meditation Sessions:
The trained trainers of centralized facilities or from Patanjali conduct such sessions. Institute is in the process of establishing a dedicated cell for personality development through spiritual practices. The Certificate course entitled “Corporate Holistic Personality” of 30 hours was conducted in association with Six Sigma Advance Controls Inc. USA. The course was aimed for subconscious mind development of Students with holistic approach.
Seminar Hall of area 112.42 Sq. Mtr. is made available for such activities.
Centralized facilities offered by MKSSS for students and staff
Tejaswini Health Club is exclusively for women established by parent body.
Its features are
- Located on walking distance
- State of the art equipment
- Qualified and trained instructors
- Other health activities viz. Yoga, Cardio, Aerobics, Diet plan, Kids Play Center etc.
- Special packages for Students and Staff
Participation of Students:
- Execution of skills of organizing the event in mega events e.g. Damini and Panache
- Participate in several regional, state and national level competitions organized by different Institutes, Universities etc.
- Earned prizes and recognitions.