There are ample opportunities for management students to start their own ventures. E D Cell has been initiated to groom the students to tap these opportunity. The various activities the cell would undertake are
- Conducting workshops, management games on opportunity seeking, business ideas, Goal setting, Business plan preparation etc.
- Market research projects for a particular product, market, service etc.
- Interaction with experts from industries, entrepreneurs.
- Visits to units of entrepreneurs.
- Taking up consultancy activities
- Generating support from Alumni, Samstha well-wishers’, Institutions etc.
- To develop entrepreneurial awareness, skills, competencies, attitude and spirit among the students
- To introduce opportunities to be entrepreneurs
- To help to initiate small business
- To prepare students for ‘Corporate Entrepreneurship’ (Intrapreneurship)
Scope of the cell: The cell would work on three levels:
- Generating awareness
- Developing competencies
- Developing attitudes
Entrepreneurship Development Cell Faculty Coordinator
Prof. Ranjana Gogate