Under the flagship of MKSSS, HNIMR is well networked with its neighborhood and promotes a constant interaction which involves student participation in number of activities to promote institute neighborhood –community network. Institute is fully aware about its social responsibility of producing world class citizens.
HNIMR always actively involves its students in community service leading to their holistic development. This depicts from activities like
- Blood donation camp,
- Health checkup camp,
- Sanskar warg sessions through katthak dance.
- Fund raising activity
- Rotract activities
- Creating awareness of getting ecofriendly idols of Ganesh
- Rally on E waste and plastic free drive.
Institute mandates the participation of students in campaigns like
- Swacha Bharat
- Yoga Day
- Tree plantation
- flood relief activities
College has adopted sangrun village where our students taught school students about
- To prepare paper bags
- To Learn computer
- Yoga sessions were conducted by our faculties and students for them.
- Socio economic survey was conducted by students in Sangrun village to understand village life.
- Session of experts from sagar mitra was arranged by institute on Plastic free Bharat in Sangrun village which gave them inspiration to won first prize of 10 Lakh rupees by state government as an Adarsh Plastic free gaon.
- Books, gifts, old clothes were donated to needy people by our students in donation drive.
Through Student Development cell of university, Institute has arranged following workshops
- personality development workshops
- career guidance worships
- disaster management workshops
- Programs like Nirbhay kanya Abhiyan
- Aesthetic sensitivity and Voice culture modulation workshops
- Which help students to develop their personality and have positive impact on their emotional, intellectual, social and interpersonal development.
- Students from financially weak background get help through ”Earn and Learn” scheme. Schemes like special guidance helps students to strengthen their weak subjects like English, account etc.
- Through ED Cell students learn entrepreneurship skills through following activities
- E bazar activity and Fund raising activity which boost their self-confidence.
- Business plan workshop,
- International women’s day,
- Essay competitions,
- panel discussions,
- Idea generation workshops
Bhaubhij, Sankalp 365 and sampark like donation activities are helpful for needy students to complete their education and basic needs where our faculty and students are also involved. Various research activities and social surveys are conducted through Baya Karve center which is associated with HNIMR institute.
A conscious effort has been made by College to link the extension activities to complement Students’ academic learning which facilitates students to acquire and develop managerial skills.
Our college provides platform to other college students to showcase their talent and skills through activities like Panache and kushagra. Street play competitions were organized in ‘’Panache’’ on different social messages like AIDS, save girl child, environmental issues etc.
Values like sharing, honesty, empathy, time management, team work, leadership, communication skills, creativity, decision making, and crisis management ability are inculcated in the students through these activities.
- To sensitize students towards community issues, gender disparities, social inequity etc.
- To inculcate social values in students.
- To lay emphasis on academics excellence as well as the overall development of students through extension activities.