We have C.D. Cell in our Institute, which is basically a link between the Institute and community at large. This cell carries out various activities which are beneficial to the different and deprived classes of the society. Conducting training programs for staff of the school for differently able students, organizing health check-up camps for students; such activities are frequently carried out. This cell is consisting of students from MBA Ist & IInd year and the Cell is headed by Dr. Anand Gaikwad and assisted by Prof. Ranjana Gogate.
- To inculcate the spirit of social responsibility amongst students.
- To help society / community in every possible way and help to build healthy and able society.
Following are various events which are conducted by this cell.
- Training program on Team Building ( 30th August, 2008) & Stress Management (6th September, 2008) for staff of C.R. Ranganathan School for Deaf, Vishrantwadi, Pune.
- ‘Free Health Check-up Camp’ (12th September, 2008) for students of C.R.Ranganathan School for Deaf, Vishrantwadi, Pune.
- ‘Free Health Check-up Camp’ (16th March, 2009) for students of Mahavir Niwasi Matimand Vidyalaya, Loni Kalbhor, Pune
Faculty Coordinator: Prof. Ranjana Gogate