- To create awareness about sexual harassment and its prevention.
- To prevent sexual harassment in the organization.
- To report the cases of sexual harassment in the organization to the concerned authority.
The awareness is created through dissemination of information regarding sexual harassment and its prevention.
Nirbhya Kanya was organized as one of the initiative to make girls aware of their rights and skills required for self protection.
Sr. No. Name Designation 1 Dr. Jagdish Pol Head 2 Prof. Mansi Javadekar Member 3 Prof. Jyoti Gaikwad Member 4 Prof. Manjushree Nawale Member 5 Dr. Mihika Kulkarni Member 6 Ms. Kirti Kulkarni Member 7 Mrs. Mangala Jarhad Member 8 Dr. Anjali Deshpande NGO
News & Events
- Congratulations to Ms. Yogini Bhagwat for getting an Internship in Alcor Mergers & Acquisitions as a Business Analyst-Intern.September 21, 2017 - 12:54 pm
- Congratulations to Ms. Dakshyani Jadhav for getting an Internship in Alcor Mergers & Acquistions as a Business Analyst (Intern)September 20, 2017 - 3:08 pm
- Congratulations to Ms. Shital Shirke for getting an Internship in Tech Mahindra in Media & Entertainment Sector.September 20, 2017 - 12:46 pm
Latest @ HNIMR
Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women (HNIMR)
Near Cummins Engineering College,
Karve Nagar, Pune 411052