- To create awareness about sexual harassment and its prevention.
- To prevent sexual harassment in the organization.
- To report the cases of sexual harassment in the organization to the concerned authority.
The awareness is created through dissemination of information regarding sexual harassment and its prevention.
Nirbhya Kanya was organized as one of the initiative to make girls aware of their rights and skills required for self protection.
Sr. No. Name Designation 1 Dr. Jagdish Pol Head 2 Prof. Mansi Javadekar Member 3 Prof. Jyoti Gaikwad Member 4 Prof. Manjushree Nawale Member 5 Dr. Mihika Kulkarni Member 6 Ms. Kirti Kulkarni Member 7 Mrs. Mangala Jarhad Member 8 Dr. Anjali Deshpande NGO
News & Events
- Congratulations to Ms. Shreya Raka for being selected in Firstcry.com as Management TraineeNovember 23, 2017 - 9:33 am
- Congratulations to Ms. Sandhya Shetty for getting an Internship in Tata Technologies as Project Trainee Intern.October 14, 2017 - 10:08 am
- Congratulations to Ms. Ankita Jagtap for getting an Internship in LnT Infotech as Recruiter Intern.October 13, 2017 - 1:12 pm
Latest @ HNIMR
- BOOK SHELF ACTIVITY was organized on 28.09.17 for MBA Students by HNIMR LIBRARY.October 10, 2017 - 9:30 am
- Report on Industrial Visit at Lear Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.October 9, 2017 - 10:30 am
- Workshop on “DESIGN THINKING “ was organized on 18th September-2017 for MBA junior batch.October 3, 2017 - 12:14 pm
Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women (HNIMR)
Near Cummins Engineering College,
Karve Nagar, Pune 411052