- To create awareness about sexual harassment and its prevention.
- To prevent sexual harassment in the organization.
- To report the cases of sexual harassment in the organization to the concerned authority.
The awareness is created through dissemination of information regarding sexual harassment and its prevention.
Nirbhya Kanya was organized as one of the initiative to make girls aware of their rights and skills required for self protection.
Sr. No. Name Designation 1 Dr. Jagdish Pol Head 2 Prof. Mansi Javadekar Member 3 Prof. Jyoti Gaikwad Member 4 Prof. Manjushree Nawale Member 5 Dr. Mihika Kulkarni Member 6 Ms. Kirti Kulkarni Member 7 Mrs. Mangala Jarhad Member 8 Dr. Anjali Deshpande NGO
News & Events
- Congratulations to Prachi Shirole for being selected in SKP as AssociateJuly 27, 2017 - 11:43 am
- Congratulations to Ms. Pooja Nigade for getting selected in CRISIL as Data Analyst .July 7, 2017 - 11:55 am
- Congratulations to Ms. Aishwarya Doijad for getting selected in CRISIL as Data AnalystJuly 7, 2017 - 11:51 am
Latest @ HNIMR
Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women (HNIMR)
Near Cummins Engineering College,
Karve Nagar, Pune 411052