Saturday, 24th Sep’16 was indeed a great day for HNIMR having interaction of experienced past students with MBA first year students during the event “Tracing the Footprints”.
“Tracing the Footprint” consists of panel discussion of experienced alumnae from corporate or who are entrepreneurs. The session was followed by Corporate mentoring session consists of one-to-one interaction between past and present students. The moderator of panel discussion was Ms. Madhura Shejawalkar, MBA Jr. Student.
The following Corporate Alumnae graced the event:
1. Anuradha Khanvilakar (Batch 1998) Business Woman, Pune
2. Rajashree Pujari Sharma (Batch 2001), Business Woman, Pune
3. Kalyani Tokekar (Batch 2001), Indushealth Plus, Pune
4. Snehal Raut (Batch 2010), Eclerks, Pune
5. Swati Mohanani (Batch 2010), Cybage Software, Pune
6. Kiran Pathade (Batch 2013), Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd., Mumbai
MBA students got insight on understanding career opportunities in industry, does and donts while attempting the interviews, writing resume, choosing appropriate specialisation, stress management, health care and tips about health management, aligning theory and practical knowledge together etc.
The event was manged by SCC In-charge, Ms. Swapnali Tupe and Ms. Swapnali Parchande and student volunteers of Alumnae Cell under the guidance of Prof. Suvarna Dhamdhere, Cell In-charge, Prof. Pranita Sonar, Cell Coordinator and Dr. Jagdish Pol, Director, HNIMR. Alumnae appreciated efforts of all the volunteers. They also noticed and expressed positive changes in operations of the Institute and pedagogy and value addition sessions get offered to MBA juniors and seniors.