- 4 book bank scheme books (for each semester, to be returned at the end of each semester)
- 3 books (for one week, can be renewed once if there is no reservation)
- 1 journal/magazine (for one week, can be renewed once if there is no reservation)
- 1 audio-visual (for one week, can be renewed once if there is no reservation)
- 2 books on reference (for one day)
The main objective of HNIMR Library is to provide open access facility and information related services to its users. The library actively supports the activities of research. An encyclopedic collection of over 14106 books along with a subscription to over 94 national and international journals and also e-journals(J-GATE,EBSCO) offer the students a whole reading gamut of their choice, thus helping them acquire knowledge on a wide range of topics. As ideas begin to take shape here, Innovation gets intrinsically reared.
Library is fully computerized and all the books are bar coded. With network facilities, the bibliographic details of all library documents (print & non-print) can be accessed through WEB OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) through out the institute and also reservations can be placed on documents of choice.
Library is also equipped with photocopier scanner and other multimedia facilities. Special reading facility is provided to faculty and research students through separate cubicles. There is a separate reading hall for students.